Wow! What an amazing way to end our home-game season of football! The weather was beautiful, the food was fabulous, and of course... we kicked butt! For whatever reason we always play really well against Texas. They don't have the best team this year, but I don't think anyone expected the end result we got.
Because it was a night game, we had the whole afternoon to tailgate. Even better, the weather was gorgeous... cool, but sunny. Such a great day! The band and Classy Cats came by and gave us a front row show! Our band is seriously hilarious. I love them. :)
 |
| The band is hot. |
And lots of friends stopped by to say hello. Can we take a look at my squinty eyes? I got like nine hours of sleep... there is no excuse for this!
 |
| Squints. |
 |
| What is this?!? |
 |
| My favorite mom. |
 |
| Captain Parker. Yar! |
 |
| Parker gives boys baby fever. |
 |
| My pretty friends! |
 |
| Jack needs some attention. |
 |
| Open your eyes!!! |
 |
| Jack meets Parker. |
It got pretty chilly out, but Jack did not want to put on his coat. So I told him if he wasn't going to wear it, I would.
 |
| Fat guy in a little coat. |
 |
| This lady is nuts. |
 |
| No!!! I don't want to wear it!!! |
Cheryl fancied up her Jello shots with whipped cream. Genius. Dessert and booze all in one.
 |
| Tasty. |
There were lots and lots of snacks at the tailgate today! I made chocolate chip cookies and mini pumpkin pies. More on that later.
 |
| Sweets. |
To teach Drew a lesson, I'm going to post the pictures he tries to ruin from now on. That will show him.
 |
| Such a catch. |
 |
| Happy Jack. Must have forgotten he's wearing a coat. |
The Cats scored within the first minute of the game. The rest of the game kind of went the same way.
 |
| K-S-U Wildcats! |
 |
| Look at my tiny hat. |
 |
| Go Cats! |
 |
| Jack was a trooper all night! |
 |
| I love raisins. |
The night ended with HAPPY BEERS! Which are so much more fun than sad beers when we lose.
 |
| Happy. |
Jack became acquainted with Uncle Driz, who offered to babysit anytime. For some reason no one thought that was such a great idea. :)
 |
| I like this guy! |
It has been a really amazing football season! We still have three away games, but our football attendance is over for the year. From now on we'll be cheering on the Cats from the comfort of home... or the comfort of Kites. Go Cats!
No comments:
Post a Comment