Tuesday, you have let me down. You promised to be better than Monday. You fail.
I'm wearing leggings and a t-shirt. I look like Peg Bundy. Why? Because I'm washing all of my jeans. All of them.
 |
| WTF? |
Apparently the washer got hungry and decided to eat my jeans. At first I wasn't sure I was going to get them out. Lucky for you I won't be parading around in my skivvies tomorrow. It took awhile but I was finally able to pry everything from the angry jaws of the washer.
 |
| These bed pants got the worst of it. |
I've had those bed-pants since high school. So I guess maybe the washer was trying to tell me its time to send them packing?
 |
| Awesome. |
Question: Which would you rather have - smashed car mirror or broken washer?
This may sound crazy, but I have to go with smashed mirror. I
hate having dirty laundry. Hate it.
Next question: Who do you call to fix a washing machine?
3 comments:
What the h?! Who even knew this was possible? Cah-razy! And I don't know who you call about a broken washer. I'd start googling!
Sorry friend! Tuesday's always suck:(
My mom always called the "sear's" guy. But Tropy Wife is right, I would just google.
Sears...
Post a Comment