Friday, June 5, 2009

This is what you have to look forward to Jana!

Oh the perks of being a G-Phi in KC! And, we're about to increase our membership by 1! Jana is moving to Kansas City!!! I almost said back to Kansas City, but I guess you never really lived here did you, Jana? I must have been thinking of our road trip to KC for a wedding when Matt lived here.

Anyways, I'm so excited that Jana will be here and I'll at least get to see her on the first Wednesday of every month for G-phi dinner! Jana is actually the reason I started blogging... and I'd link to her blog so you can check it out, but I don't know how to do that. Jana, when you move here, will you teach me how to be a better blogger? I want one of those cute backgrounds like you have too!

So, on to Wednesday Night Dinner. This month we went to 810 Sports Zone. Guess which one of us is preggers:



Yes! Its Kelly! Isn't she just glowing?!? I'm serious, I've never met a happier mother-to-be! She's so relaxed about the whole thing, but excited at the same time. I'm so excited to co-host the shower for her and baby Sophia next week!



It was a beautiful night and there was a band playing outside, so we sat on the patio. What a great evening! Elaine gives a provacative pose while Ellen loads up on fried pickles:



Kelly, Meggy, and Me:

Meg, would you like cheese with that?!


Me, Melinda (My new boss!), and Katy:


So next month we can expect to see Miss Jana in the pictures too! Wait, are you going to be here by then? Please tell me you are!!! Get excited for lots of teacher talk, baby talk, and Twilight obsessing!

1 comment:

Just Jana said...

I feel so special to have the shout-out to me! :) I'm so looking forward to attending the GPhi dinners! But you better plan to see me more than just once a month, that's for sure. We're in Olathe working bball camps Monday thru Thursdays for the next couple weeks. We'll have to do dinner some evening? We made an offer on a house and are waiting to hear! We hope to be settled by the end of July. Can't wait to be closer to you!