This picture was technically taken in Year One of our marriage. Drew's friend Mike got married on June 14th and Drew was a groomsman. Not a big deal, right? Well, doing like I do, I made the most of the open bar. I'm sorry! I love red wine! Drew, being a groomsman, had his fair share to drink that night too. So glad his parents and all there friends were there to witness the evening. Anyways, the next day (our first anniversary) was spent on the couch trying not to move. I made Drew get up to go to church, but right as we pulled into the church parking lot I got the sensation that I was going to get sick. So we went to QT, bought some Gaterade, cancelled our dinner reservations and spent the rest of our anniversary on the couch. Romantic, I know.
Last summer was truely the summer of weddings! This is us at Sam & Brady's rehearsal dinner. I can't believe it has almost been a year since then! Oh how things can change in a year!

I love this picture. Drew and I were up to no good on this night... our little secret. Love you Drew!

Viva Las Vegas!!! My favorite part of Drew's job is that I get to tag along when he works in fun places. And then I get to lay at the pool while he works. I'm pretty sure we paid a homeless guy $5 to take our picture here. No, we didn't offer him $5 to take our picture. He offered to take our picture, took it, then told us we owed him $5. I'm just glad he didn't run off with our camera. Gotta love Vegas!
More weddings! This was a picture taken at the Burley's reception... probably pretty close to the beginning.
And... later in the evening. I guess I left my self-control in Kansas and hit the open bar too hard again! Oops! But seriously, this was one of the most fun weekends ever!!! It was awesome to be in Omaha with all of my best friends!!! It probably helps that Jaime & Brian are the most fun people I know. They wouldn't let you drive all the way to Nebraska for just an okay time.
On September 11, 2008 God blessed us with Jack Joseph Clark. Sure, he's tiny here... but just wait. The chunky comes quick!!! 
More weddings! This was a picture taken at the Burley's reception... probably pretty close to the beginning.
And... later in the evening. I guess I left my self-control in Kansas and hit the open bar too hard again! Oops! But seriously, this was one of the most fun weekends ever!!! It was awesome to be in Omaha with all of my best friends!!! It probably helps that Jaime & Brian are the most fun people I know. They wouldn't let you drive all the way to Nebraska for just an okay time.
On September 11, 2008 God blessed us with Jack Joseph Clark. Sure, he's tiny here... but just wait. The chunky comes quick!!! 
Not the best pic of me, but what would a year in review be without a mention of football season? This is us with Drew's BFF Brett. Does anyone know a nice girl we could hook Brett up with? 

Happy Halloween!!! This is the very first time Drew and I ever dressed up together. I know, right? How did Drew get through 2 years of dating a Crescent Cutie without at least having to dress up for a date party??? Well, we weren't officially dating until our senior formal, so he missed out on all the date party madness I guess. However, I was dressed up as Madonna the first time I stayed at his house... so I guess he got a taste! Back to Halloween... we dressed up as Juno and Paulie Bleeker. Drew's costume was fabulous; complete with a pocket full of orange tic tacs! He made me go into the liquor store alone to buy beer for the evening. I got some concerned looks as I paid for my 20 pack of Budlight bottles. :)

Another wedding! Or reception I should say. My good friend Katrina got married in Rome this January! How fabulous is that? This is us at her reception back in KC.

Here's Drew picking me up after the Britney concert. How much does this guy love me?!? Seriously, it takes a lot of love to pick up your wife and her crazy friends after a night of Britney fun! I'm such a lucky girl. 

St. Croix!!! Drew is never allowed to quit his job! Seriously, who gets to go on a free trip to the Virgin Islands every April? We do!!!

Another picture of us in the Islands. No trip to St. Croix would be complete without a trip to the ever classy Chicken Charlie's!

Bring on the Chunk! This is us with Jack on the day of his baptism. I just love that guy!


2 comments:
How fun! Happy Anniversary! Thinking of your anniversary makes me picture your gorgeous wedding dress, ah. Love it. Maybe you should dress up in it to celebrate? No?
I wish! That thing would never fit me today!
Post a Comment