This is a group of some of the small business specialists in our group. There are nine of us in total, plus my fabulous boss. He showed up a little bit later, but I didn't get him in a pic. He was too busy ordering drinks I guess. This particular happy hour lasted well into reverse happy hour...
Me and Shane... he's the branch specialist in Lee's Summit and probably the one who will take my job now that I'm gone. Shane & I have a special relationship... he once got caught calling me a b*#%! in front of my boss... good thing we all know he was joking. Right Shane??? He pretends to be mean, but I know he's really a good guy deep down. Thanks for picking up all my work after I left Shane!
My favorite girls! Lisa (in the middle) is the reason I joined the small business team. Rebecca (on the left) is one of the smartest and most hilarious people I've ever met. They promised me I'll still be invited to the secret "girls only" meetings at Tom Fooleries.
I've been accused of playing favorites with my branch managers and only helping the ones I'm friends with. Truth be told, I do have favorites. And here they are! Kelly and Hannah got me through some really difficult times at work... and got me through a lot of margaritas after work. Hannah promised I can watch her doggie, Bacon, while she's out of town for her triathalon this summer. And I'm sure we'll have some more margarita dates. I miss you girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment