Saturday, June 6, 2009

Burgers & Beers

We had a little impromtu BBQ on Friday to celebrate the beautiful weather. Too bad all my friends had plans... but it was fun hanging out with Drew's friends. They're always a good time!



Blake was in town and staying with us! He just bought a house in Kentucky so I've pretty much lost all hope that he'll move back to the KC area, but if he did I'd be so happy! Although he was Drew's friend first, I think of Blake as one of my best friends. Love you Blake!

Israel made an appearance too. When he's not drinking beer, Israel acts as our financial advisor. After some of the stories I heard tonight, I don't know if I'm going to be able to take financial advice with a straight face anymore.



No beer for you Ari! Check out the Michelob Ultra on the right... It is lime & cactus flavored. Yum!!!


And baby Mya likes to have company too. More people means more attention for Mya!

Okay, super fun night. And I got to hear some pretty interesting stories. Drew's been keeping stuff from me that only comes out after lots of beer has been drank! Someone ask him about the Journey concert!

No comments: