Friday, June 5, 2009

Babies!

Is it me or is everyone having babies right now? My friend Nicole (also from Commerce) is having twins!!! Even better, she's having a girl and a boy. How perfect is that? Her shower was last weekend and it was absolutely beautiful! She looked super cute too!



I didn't take enough pictures of the food and decorations, but here's the cake. It was made by the same lady that did Nicole's wedding cake and it was AMAZING!!! You all know how much I like cake! In addition to a beautiful cake, there was a whole spread of delicious brunch fare and a mimosa & bloody mary bar. Yum!

More of my Commerce friends were there! Going right from me: Katrina, Kelly, Nicole, Lisa, and Megan. I love all these girls so much! Kelly & Lisa were the hostesses. Kelly is like the best party planner ever. I knew the shower would be perfect with her in charge! She's promised to throw my shower in 5-7 years!

Tomorrow Nicole is having "belly shots" done and I get to go! She used the same wedding photographer as Drew & I. http://www.sorellimages.com Sarah just moved into a new studio in downtown Overland Park! In addition to belly shots, Nicole will be having family pictures with her husband Ken and her furry kids, Molly & Maddie. I get to watch the pups while she gets pictures taken. I'm super excited to see the new studio and even more excited to see the belly shots. I think Sarah is going to do an amazing job!

No comments: