Sunday, March 20, 2011

Out & About

I was banned from taking pictures during the game last night and I'm actually really glad.  What a heart-breaker.  I knew Pullen's last game would be emotional, but man.  That was rough.  Regardless, I'm proud as ever to be a Wildcat.

We were already downtown, so after the game we decided to drown our sorrows at the Quaff.  Lord knows how we ended up there.  But it turned out to be a good time, despite the night's previous disappointments.

Not quite ready to smile.
The Quaff has all kinds of business advertisements on their tables.  This, by far, was our favorite:

I thought my email address was havegunswillrent@yahoo.com
We played super fun games that I haven't played in a really long time.  Like quarters... which is actually a pretty sick game when you think about it. 

Bacteria.
Not that I don't have lots of fun with Kait and Katy, but tonight we added another Kate to our group. 

It's the Kate Club!

This Kate is kinda mean.  I really like her.
Kaitlin showed off her mad basketball skills on Pop-A-Shot.  Someone asked if she played in college. 

Show-Off.
We did have a little bit of celebrating to do... it was the birthday of our tattoos!  Congratulations Crescent Moons!  You're 8 years old today!!!

Happy Birthday CM!
Katy didn't join the Crescent Club until late, so her CM is just a baby.

Hey there little CM.

Somehow I still got all kinds of dirty looks for taking pictures.  Hello.  This is what I do.  Plus, what do you think Kait and Chris are talking about?  Looks serious.

"Ahhh yes... that's a very good point."

After a nice little dance party and people watching session* at the Quaff we decided to call it a night.  The walk back to the car was a lot longer than I anticipated so I amused myself with the camera. 

Drew hates me.
I tried really really hard to get some jump shots in.  It is tricky.  I don't think I know how to work a camera properly.

Jump. Jump.

So close.

Katy really stuck that landing.  I give it a 10!

Aaaand... I made Drew take some pics while we posed.  He was real pleased with me last night.  Let me tell you. 

Cheese.
There's a reason I don't go out downtown and it is this: We didn't even stay out that late and all I wanted was a damn sandwich from Jimmy John's.  It was closed.  Closed.  Boo.  I was not happy.

*The people watching is flipping awesome at the Quaff.  I think that's why they charge a $1 cover.

2 comments:

Lauren Grier said...

I just love you guys! Jamie - I remember going to the Quaff after your wedding and seeing some pretty interesting people.

P.S. I am still sad that K-State lost:(

Callie said...

We got married downtown and after our rehearsal dinner we ended up closing down the Quaff... everyone felt awesome the day of our wedding. Oh and it by far has the best pizza around!