Seems like everyone is jumping on the baby bandwagon these days. I was so excited to go home this weekend to celebrate the coming of Baby Cassidy. Laurie has been one of my best friends since middle school and now here she is, having a baby!
Laurie's husband, Rob, is a big Mets fan. So the shower was themed accordingly. The Coonrods always go all out with this kind of thing. The shower was awesome.
 |
| Go Mets! |
Laurie's brother-in-law, Justin, made onesies for all of baby Parker's monthly birthdays with the cutest little paintings on them. These are a few of my faves:
 |
| 4 Months; Mr. Met |
 |
| 5 Months: Power Cat |
 |
| 10 Months; I heart Mom |
Nicky planned the games. She melted chocolate into diapers and passed them around for everyone to smell and guess the candy bar. It was pretty sick.
 |
| Poop. |
Nicky's kiddos came with us to the shower. Cooper was told not to eat any of the blue Jelly Bellies that were on the cake table. Think he listened?
 |
| Coop, your mouth looks a little blue. |
 |
| Caught ya. |
Nicky's kids look
exactly like her and her husband, Matt. They are like little clones.
 |
| Mini-Me's |
I don't know if you can really see in this photo, but Laurie's cousin Jess has the cutest little girl who ran around in her heels. I didn't even know they made heels that small but she was hilarious.
I've never seen so many baby shoes in my life. Baby Parker is going to be a shoe-guy for sure.
 |
| My first top siders. |
It was so good to see old friends and spend time with the Coonrods. I can't wait to see Laurie and Rob as they work their way through parent-hood. It should be fun. :)
 |
| I flippin' love these girls. |
As fun as the shower was, the after-party out in Wichita was even more fun. More on that later...
2 comments:
Congrats to Laurie!!!
Did you go to Denim and Diamonds?
Ahhhh, yay for Laurie and Robert!
Post a Comment