Monday, August 2, 2010

Army of Skanks

My weekend in pictures, and quotes.... Warning: This post contains frequent use of the word whore. As in... Boo, you whore.



"Four for you Glen Coco! You go Glen Coco!"
"Happy hour is from four to six!"


"Oh you'll get socialized alright... a little slice like you."
"Is there alcohol in this?"



"Boo you whore."


"Danny Divito, I love your work!!!"


"Get in loser. We're going shopping."



"Being with the plastics was like being famous. People looked at you all the time and everyone just knew stuff about you."


"Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?"*


"I'm pretty sure my cat's been reading my diary."*


"You look terrible. I look awesome."*


"At your age you're going to have lots of urges. You're going to want to take off your clothes and touch each other. But if you do touch each other, you will get chlamidia. And die."**



"You're wearing sweat pants. It's Monday."


"We should totally just stab Caesar!"



"Nice wig, what's it made of?"


"Your mom's chest hair!"



"I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops so I bought army pants and flip flops."



"Say crack again." "Crack."


"My nanna takes her wig off when she's drunk."


"Africa, you did the damn thing!"



"I love seeing teachers outside of school. It's like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs."




"Made out with a hot dog? OMG. That was one time!"



"Oh hell no. I did not leave the south side for this."



"I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy."



"The limit does not exist!"




"You want to do something fun? You want to go to Taco Bell?"



"Halloween is the one night of the year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it."



"You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores!"


"She's a scum sucking road whore! She ruined my life!"


"I want my pink shirt back! I want my pink shirt back!"



"Why do you wear your hair like that? Your hair looks so sexy pushed back!"



"Everyone in Africa knows Swedish."



"Somebody wrote in that book that I'm lying about being a virgin because I use super jumbo tampons. But I can't help it that I have a wide set vagina and a heavy flow."



"I just want to say that you're all winners. And I couldn't be happier that this school year is ending."


*Switching to Glee quotes for a moment.
*Okay, back to Mean Girls.

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

what happens at the lake stays at the lake???

whatever, this post is totally fetch!

love the title :)

Katy said...

How appropriate to re-cap the weekend using only Mean Girls quotes. Some things will never change... I think we'll be 40 years old having a girls weekend and will still know every word to the best movie ever!

You are so grool!