Friday, July 30, 2010

14 Miler

First long run in my pretty pink Mizunos!!! I spent the first 10 miles dodging puddles and sprinklers, and by-passing sidewalks covered in dirt and sand. I don't want to mess up my pretty pink Mizunos!!!

I spent the last four miles running through a torrential downpour. I came home looking like a drowned rat:


Good thing I went with the all black ensemble this morning! My pretty pink Mizunos are now my soggy pink Mizunos:


Does anyone else have a dog who likes to lick you when you get done running? Sick. Get away from me, Ari.

2 comments:

Trophy Wife said...

I really like this picture of Ari licking your leg. Hilarious. The guy that writes Steve in a Speedo always talks about his cat licking him when he gets back from a workout. It's the salt.

The McGuire's said...

Our dogs do it too..... i consider it my shower.