Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary!!! Sadly, Drew is in Orlando for work. So not much celebration going on here. His work now takes my birthday, Valentine's Day, our anniversary, AND they took my trip to St. Croix. Awesome.
I won't dwell on that though... we've had an amazing year together. I know this is cheesy, but each year just seems better than the last. I'm so blessed to spend my life with someone as wonderful as Drew.
Let's take a look at some of the things we did this year...
We spent time in Wichita:

We celebrated Bill's return to football:

I took lots of pictures of Drew making yummy noises:

We ate a lot of ice cream:

A LOT:

We tailgated, wore a lot of purple, and hung out with my favorite people:

We celebrated my dad's retirement:

We continue to hold the title for "Most Rotten Dogs Ever":

We went to Disney World and rode roller coasters:

And met Mickey & Minnie:

We cheered our Cats to the Elite 8:

We became dirty hippies:

Drew cheered me through three Half Marathons:

We made a rain barrel:

(Side note: that thing is still just sitting in our back yard, not hooked up. So all of this rain we've been having?? None of it has been harvested. Fail.)
We had a super fun t-shirt party:

We celebrated the marriage of our fabulous friends Allie & Grant:

All in all, it was a really great year! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!!
2 comments:
Celebrate alone. Or celebrate the Big 12 staying together (kind of). :) Congrats! You two are awesome people, for sure.
Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment