You guys remember Swim Suit Guy from last summer, right? Let me refresh your memory: he was the 7 foot tall guy who ran in a women's one piece bathing suit... and nothing else. Yeah, you can't forget that guy.
I honestly contemplated taking my camera along on the run, but I thought that might be a bit excessive. I mean, who knows if this guy is even still around. He was probably picked up by the cops and institutionalized by now, right? Wrong.
Not one mile into our run we spot him. Wait, is that him? He isn't wearing a bathing suit. But yes, that is unmistakeably him. He is all gargantuan and tall and wearing white tights. And nothing else. White. Tights. Kinda like these:

Only less opaque. Like they were totally see-through... and not that I looked but you can't really look away... I'm pretty sure he had tighty-whiteys on underneath. So... good to know he has an ounce of modesty.
People. This has to be a joke, right? I mean, this guy has to know his outfit choices are completely absurd. He probably goes home and laughs to his
This is like the craziest thing I've ever seen. And not just me! I've got witnesses. Brooke, obviously. But Bryan and Trophy Wife have seen him too. And mark my words, blog readers. I will capture his picture for you before this summer is over. I will carry my camera on every Saturday morning run until I catch him. I will not let you down.
2 comments:
Of course you've got me curious, too. I know you won't fail us....We'll be anxiously awaiting these absurd pics...
I feel like there is no way to take his picture without him knowing you are taking his picture. That is going to be awkward. I think he's a total perv who likes people looking at him because otherwise WHY is he there all the time? He can't just be that into fitness. :)
Post a Comment