Group Pic... and the birthday girl is missing. But that's her dad in the background!

Katy and I were picture whores all night.
Concentrating really> hard on Pat Benetar. Guitar Hero is hard! 
Mr. Jabara had the right idea! Rock out... while sitting down. Why didn't I think of that?
Concentrating really> hard on Pat Benetar. Guitar Hero is hard! Mr. Jabara had the right idea! Rock out... while sitting down. Why didn't I think of that?

Preggers gets caught double fisting her margaritas. Put those drinks down you Lush! 

Isn't she the best hostess ever??? She's so pretty? 

There's the birthday girl! For some reason we all wore black... maybe we're mourning the passing of our youth. 

Rocker Mommy: 

Meg & I... looking longingly at each other. Love you Meggy! 

How much have you had to drink when it sounds like a good idea to play a duet on the piano?
And then we went out... and Heather met a nice fellow who gave her a birthday dance. What a hunk! 

Silly Allie, shots are for kids!
Katy enjoying her shot.
Katy enjoying her shot.

OMG. Where on Earth has Joel been??? The answer is Wichita. 


2 comments:
Aw, that was such a fun night! (Minus the nastiest shot I've ever taken... and that you so kindly documented for us!) :)
The shot of Heather with the guy in the cowboy shirt is classic...you are such a great photographer!!!
Post a Comment