Doing what I do, my days are pretty random. This morning was spent in the office, and this is what it looks like:
Mya snoozes on the couch. This is the only couch she's allowed to be on so she usually takes full advantage. Sometimes when she starts dreaming she growls and runs in her sleep. It is just about my favorite thing ever.

Ari typically runs back and forth from the front window to the office, reporting any and all suspicious activity that may be going on outside. This may include such happenings as: car drives by, squirrel climbs tree, wind blows leaves. He puts up a real hoo-ha when the mailman delivers the mail. You have to keep your eye on that mailman. Who knows what he's up to!
Ari is a one dog neighborhood watch.
I sit and "work" at our incredibly messy desk. The office is the catch-all of our house and is horribly disorganized. Oh, and when I say "work" I mean Twitter.
I drink like 9 cups of coffee a day.
Here's my sweet bulletin board that I brought with me from Commerce. This is what happens when I'm given a purchasing card and told to buy my own office supplies. They miss me, I just know it.

Mya gets upset and tries to climb into my lap. She maybe has a skewed view of her size, but she really likes to be in my lap. Sometimes she'll just sit there while I "work".

No comments:
Post a Comment