Is there anything better than shower food? I don't think there is.

Veggie tray... with a big fat cucumber caterpilar.
We've done cake balls and cake flowers... and now we've done cake bugs!
We've done cake balls and cake flowers... and now we've done cake bugs!

Ummm yes... they are the cutest darn things ever! And tasty too! We had lots of fun decorating them the day before. 
Tortilla rollups/caterpillars. You should have seen me & Heather after we figured out how to turn them into bugs... we were high fiving, hugging... I think some tears were shed. Yep, we were excited.
Ants on a log done 3 ways. I made way too many of these and will be eating celery for the rest of the week.
And the best part... dirt cake! Or dirt trifle rather. There's nothing I love more than a trifle!
The shower was a definite success... although I think Preggers is a little freaked out by all of the gifts she has to figure out how to use. And I haven't eaten so many gummy worms since... well probably not that long really. Yea baby bug!

Tortilla rollups/caterpillars. You should have seen me & Heather after we figured out how to turn them into bugs... we were high fiving, hugging... I think some tears were shed. Yep, we were excited.
Ants on a log done 3 ways. I made way too many of these and will be eating celery for the rest of the week.
And the best part... dirt cake! Or dirt trifle rather. There's nothing I love more than a trifle!
1 comment:
Ummm, definitely the cutest shower food I have ever seen!! You guys are the best! Oh, and the trifle, whatever was awesome!!!!
Post a Comment