Ari is pretty upset at all the attention that Miss Mya has been getting lately. He's asked that we focus a bit more blog attention on him. I thought the best way would be by reminding everyone of the little tiny boy that came to live with us, some three years ago.
| "I may look cute now, but after I'm done eating this toy cat, I will completely take over your life." |
We had no idea how much he'd change our lives. We had no idea how much mud and hair would cover our floors and furniture. Or how much he'd come to hate the mailman. Or how he'd never quite understand the concept of fetch. Or how he would bark incessantly to alert us that he was awake and ready to start his day. Or how much he would make us laugh. I picked him for that little spot on his belly. Best choice ever.
1 comment:
CUTE LITTLE ARI! I remember the day you brought that little guy home.
Post a Comment