I am a HUGE fan of the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. And clearly I'm behind the times on this (Drew filled me in... he's totally a closet fan), but WTF Bachelor??? They are bringing back this guy:
Brad's season was the worst season
ever. That guy just talked all twangy the whole season about listening to his heart... but he was dumber than a box of rocks. I kept watching because one of the girls was from Wichita, and I've got hometown pride! Then he didn't pick anyone at the final rose ceremony. And here's my theory: the dummy got confused and sent both home thinking there was another gal coming up for him to marry. After he sent them both home and no one showed up he was all, "Well shucks, I guess I goofed up. I should have listened to my heart." Dummy.
I've put up with a lot from The Bachelor, but this may be the last straw. I'm going to have to go there... I'm boycotting this season. So take that ABC.
P.S. Did anyone see Ali on Fashion Police this weekend??? She was a guest host and she looked super-fabulous! Still love that girl!
1 comment:
Definitely a major BOO for the Bachelor this season. Brad is really just a huge DB. I didn’t see fashion police with Ali, but I am a huge fan of her! Plus, Roberto is just smoking hot.
Post a Comment