Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bark Park

WARNING: Excessive Puppy Pictures.

We've been promising the pups a trip to the dog park for weeks, months, the whole summer. They've stopped believing us when we tell them because ultimately we always cancel. Thankfully we found some free time to go this week!

Although they were super excited to go, they were disappointed that the Tuesday morning crowd is pretty small and kinda lame (Ari's words, not mine). The trip also got cut short when it started to rain. Poor puppies. They take what they can get.

So excited!



Rain Rain, Go Away!



Pouty dog.




"Hooray!"


"Back up buddy. I'll drink your water if I want."



"I am fast!!!"



"Who are these losers?"



Glug. Glug. Glug.


"Gimme a kiss!"



Upside-down Mya?



Sniff. Sniff. Sniff.




"I am the prettiest girl at the park!"




"Where are all the other dogs?"




Slobber.




Boxer Line-Up.




"Hello!"




"No one wants to race me?"




Daddy's Girl.



"Mom, this is embarrassing. Let go of me."



"Peace out, puppies!"

2 comments:

The McGuire's said...

Oh good!! We're not the only parents that promise their dogs things and don't follow thru :)

Jessi said...

Our doggies would have so so much fun together. It has to happen soon.