Where can I find a drink dispenser like that?! Genius!
It's not an official Gibson tailgate without Cheryl's Jello shots.
And look, my parents are matching. It's the cool thing to do.
Next you have to rub the lucky coin... for good luck. Duh.
Now chug your brew.
Love this shirt!
View of the boys from our seats. Bring on the cats!!!
K. S. U. Wildcats!!!
The same people sit next to us every year. Apparently there is a rule that you don't have to buy a ticket if you can carry your kid in and he/she sits on your lap. This year the line has officially been crossed. That kid is like 9 years old. For real.
J-Dizzle spent the first half napping in the car, but now he is ready for some football!!!
Seriously. Where can I find these pants???
Bring on the Jack!
Lots of hair inspiration up where we sit.
Thankfully the Hoovers moved their seats right in front of ours. When Jazzy J throws fruit snacks and pours water, it's on people we know. I meant luckily for us, not them. Clearly that was a bad decision on their part.
Seriously, what an amazing way to kick off the season: beautiful weather, super fun and fantastic friends and family, and a wildcat victory! It was especially nice because I don't think anyone expected us to win... especially the UCLA fans who sat behind us. Let's hope the rest of the season is just as great!
And just when I didn't think this day could get any better, I was proven wrong while listening to the radio on the ride home. Go NDS!
2 comments:
Cute dress! Where did you get it? =) Sorry we didn't get to see each other but I am glad you had a good day with your family! Miss ya friend!
I am so jealous. I feel like I need a different Wildcat Husband, one that doesn't work every saturday in the fall. Next year can you guys order 3 season tickets and I'll just tag along with you all season? Awesome, thanks. Oh, and you're right, the only thing ALMOST as good as a Wildcat Victory is a KU Loss...to a crappy school
-Trophy Wife
Post a Comment