Sunday, September 19, 2010

FARMAGEDDON.

Another Saturday, another game day.  Although our game against Iowa State was technically a home game, it was held in KC at Arrowhead stadium.  I definitely prefer my games to be at the Bill, but it was fun to be in KC because more of my friends were able to attend!!!

Best friend Blake came all the way from Kentucky!!! 



 Morning games = Mimosas!!!

This year's Christmas card. 


 Cooler with Speakers.  Arrowhead is full of class.


 Like I said, classy.


 Me and my favorite celebrity blogger.


 Mimosas.  I guess I'm classifying games by the drink of the day.


 Mis favoritos!!!


 Everyone wants to be part of the Gibson tailgates!


 Mostly because of the Jello shots.


Traditional toast to a Wildcat win. 


 Brooke, you're so tall!


 Oh, hello!


 Wildcats at Arrowhead.


 I told Drew that it is way easier for me to tell what is going on when we are this close.  Those guys look like ants from our usual seats.  I can barely keep track of where the ball is.


After a long and grueling game, we won!!!  Drew is all squinty over it. 


 Katy is upset b/c she had to sit on the ISU side, in the sun.


 Much better!!!


Hello Talia!

What a great day!  I saw so many people I haven't seen in ages!!!  Plus, we won.  Hooray!  We're back in the Hat next week, playing Central Florida.  I heard they're good, but in my opinion, we play a lot better when we're expected to get our butts kicked.  So... go cats!

4 comments:

Kaitlin said...

okay, the person holding the "W" flag needs to slow down for the rest of the group...

Jamie said...

I know, right? I couldn't even get the "S" in there!

Trophy Wife said...

So Effing jealous of your Frank Martin picture. That TOTALLY would have been my Christmas card if I'd gotten a picture with him. and thanks for calling me a celebrity, I liked that way too much.

Lauren Grier said...

I wish I could have been there! Boo, for living out of state:(