The crescent moon is our sorority symbol, and yes, we are a bunch of silly sorority girls. So, years later, do I regret it? Heck no! I freaking love these girls! I'm reminded every time I see it of how lucky I am to have such amazing friends.
A few of the founding members:
So, you can imagine how extremely excited I was when I received a call from Miss Katy informing me that she and Megan were planning to join too! We've been recruiting them for years! Initiation:
Katy is more of a "skull with a hat" kind of girl:
Hello! How could I not get a bleeding VW tattoo? It would be the perfect symbol of my eternal love for Jade the Jetta. Maybe I'll put it on my bicep.
Megan was first up in the chair. She decided to go with the crescent on the back:
After Meg finished up, we had to wait while the dude set up for Katy. I took a break from playing paparazzi and caught up on some reading:
Then it was Katy's turn! She went with the lower hip tattoo. We reasoned that she should probably put it on her right hip because she's left handed. I have mine on my left hip as I am a righty. Did I mention this guy loved us? He totally did:
Welcome to the club gals!
2 comments:
Super cute post! I've always loved those crescent tattoos! I actually got my third (AND FINAL) tattoo from that same shop! Mary (and my friend Nicole) forced me to get one a few days before our wedding. What a dummy! Anyway, love the new tats girls!
YAY!!!
Post a Comment