Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Go State!!!

What a great year to be a Wildcat! I skipped my usual Monday night Bachelor Party with the girls to watch the K-State/Texas game. Drew invited a couple of friends over and after several minutes of our boys holding their lead I decided I needed to bust out the camera to document the night. I mean, what if we won and I had no proof of the night?



Brett & Drew:

Andrea & Mike:


Ari, reminding everyone why we really shouldn't have people over:


The puppies love guests. They like to jump on them and kiss them and make them feel uncomfortable. But there is no one the puppies love more than Brett. He is far and away their favorite person ever. They got in a fight over who got to love on him first:



Ari is really a sweet boy once he settles down! He loves to watch basketball:


Nervous:



Frank is the man! The ESPN announcers kept referring to him as a "spirited" coach. Yep, he's spirited all right:


For the win!!!


So apparently Drew's friends aren't accustomed to my paparazzi picture taking. They wouldn't even pose for a "we just won the biggest game ever" shot:


We're number one:


Drew totally made fun of me for doing the #1 in our picture... but come on! We just beat the #1 team. I'm pretty sure the finger was necessary.


Such a great time to be a wildcat! This was totally worth missing The Bachelor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting win, huh?!

The Bachelor is cracking me up this season...Poor Jake has his hands full with these crazy girls!

Trophy Wife said...

Looks like one person was willing to give you a "we just won" picture, but not the other person. :) Those are the scary eyes on Frank that you posted. Scary Eyes. Greatest coach ever. I am dramatic. And I love the #1, years from now you'll know, that's when we beat #1, obviously.