Since I haven't received any bag suggestions I've been tooling around on the internet trying to find one on my own. So now I need your advice! Please pick a bag for me from the following:
Bag #1: Such a fun color!

Bag #2: Drew says it is too fancy for school. He just doesn't understand how fancy I am.
Bag #3: Looks like it came from Basket Weaving 101.

Bag #4: I really like the green stripe!

Bag #5: Horse Shoe for good luck?

Bag #6: Because rolling backpacks really make a lot of sense.

All photos curtesy of zappos.com. Get your votes in! Polls close on Sunday.
4 comments:
Bag 1, I like the orange. Or bag 2, cause you are fancy.
OKay....maybe because I am constantly surrounded by little ones, my first suggestion was the last one (seriously...the wheels are practical right??) But after serious consideration....I am in love with #1.
I like #4. It's sporty and cool but still stylish. :)
I'd have to vote for #1
Post a Comment