So... there was a tie in the bag poll. Didn't see that one coming. Tie breaker: I didn't pay very close attention to the details and it turns out the Puma bag isn't actually big enough to hold my books. Oops! So cute though.
That means the brightly colored bag #1 wins by default! Yea! But... I'm not getting the bag. Sad I know.
In an effort to stick to the resolution to spend less money, I came to an agreement with Drew (the only one to vote for the roller princess backpack) that I will use a bag I already have for school and as a graduation present I get to pick out a really nice teacher bag. Brooke suggested a Coach teacher bag. I like the way you think, Brooke. So, no new bag for now... but feel free to point me in the direction of a super fabulous graduation bag!
I'm also disappointed that no one voted for bag #5. It was an Alexander McQueen (like on Glee!) and cost $2,939. Do you think people really log onto Zappos.com and drop three thousand dollars on a bag? I mean, I'd have a hard time buying a $50 bag online without holding it first, let alone a bag that costs more than my tuition.
No comments:
Post a Comment