Friday, October 9, 2009

5 Things I Love But Shouldn't

Stealing this from Miss Trophy Wife, please make my day by posting it on your blog too. :)

1. Diet Coke. Oh how I loathe you. Yet I cannot stop drinking you.

2. I've never had a peanut butter kick last this long. It has gone beyond just peanut butter. Now I'm buying almond butter and all kinds of flavored nut butters. Cinnamon peanut butter... as good as it sounds.

3. Something you may not know about me; my new year's resolution was to make it through the first quarter of the year without stepping foot into a Target. I made it until March 27th when I broke down, rushed into the store and in a blind flurry bought the first pair of shoes I could get my hands on. I have a problem.
4. Yes, I love Twilight. Who doesn't??? But I was one of those people who swore I would never read a book about vampires because that is so lame. Then Kelly forced the first two books on me the day before I left for St. Croix. Day 2 of our vacation after crying my eyes out on the beach over New Moon I was contemplating asking her to overnight books 3 & 4. I instead spent the rest of the week re-reading them and will be with Kelly at midnight when New Moon hits theaters. P.S. Kelly, can we buy tickets for that now??? I think we should!

5. Zac, you know I love you, but I'm married to Drew! It will never happen between us. You have got to quit obsessing over me and move on with your life!

4 comments:

Kaitlin said...

this is why we are friends.

can i come see new moon???

Jessi said...

I have the same problem with 1, 2, 3, & 4. I just don't understand Zac. He has weird hair.

Jamie said...

Kait, yes!

Jess, take it back.

Kelly Michael said...

I love you!! And of course we can buy our tickets now, I can't wait. I will do a little research and let you know.