I think I could have a completely separate blog titled
What My Dogs Did Today. Scratch that, I'd name it
What My Dogs Ate Today. I've never met a hungrier pair of puppies.
I woke up early this morning to go meet Brooke for our weekly long run. Before I left I let the dogs out to potty and fed them breakfast. I left them napping on the couch. When I came home a couple of hours later, this is what I found:

Now that is a seriously guilty face. You'd look guilty too if you had just consumed an entire bag of powdered sugar. Yep, Drew woke up to a kitchen covered in powdered sugar and dogs with white noses. He'd cleaned up for the most part by the time I came home, but the evidence was still there in the form of white paw prints throughout the house.

Seriously, look at this beefy gal. You would never accuse us of starving these kids. Also, please look closely at the drool that's going on. I don't know, is she drooling for more? Maybe that much sugar just has that effect on doggies. I guess we'll see what other effects it has as the day goes on.

And, not to let Ari off the hook... he was definitely a part of this
debauchery. I totally believe in my heart of hearts that
Mya is the instigator. I love her dearly, but behind those sweet eyes the wheels are turning, always thinking about her next snack.
No comments:
Post a Comment