Isn't she pretty? I don't even know how to describe her! She's just a tiny little bundle of cuteness. I love her!

She's tall and skinny... we've got a super model on our hands! Seriously, she's so precious.

I have a picture of Sophie and Mommy, but Mommy told me if I put it on the blog I can't come over anymore... and I really want to see her grow up... so here's a picture of me with Sophie instead. She spit up on me right after this, but I still LOVE her.

Kelly has fabulous and hilarious stories and she's only been a mom for like 5 days! I'm starting a campaign to get her to start her own blog. What should she name it? How about, "Raising a Brit" or "Supermodel Breeders" or "Mardi Bras and Breast Milk." Lets make it happen Kel-Kel!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment