I love a deal. Doesn't everyone? And I love Spring. Again, doesn't everyone? I just love the changing of seasons and my feet love getting out of the confines of boots and into some fun Spring sandals. Ever since I saw this photo of Kim K. I've been lusting after some leopard print t-straps.
![]() |
| Cute Cute Cute! |
Thanks to my favorite fashion blog I was pointed in the direction of a pair similar to Kim's on endless.com. But they were still $60. I feel like that's a lot to spend on sandals. Especially with the way I go through them. I think I'm just really hard on my shoes.
So imagine how freaking excited I was when I walked into Old Navy yesterday and ran smack into a display of leopard print t-straps!!! Only $19.50!!!
| Cute Cute Cute! |
I was even more excited when I got to the register and found out they were on sale! I paid $13.50 for these babies. They are a bit shinier than the ones Kim is wearing... but they'll do the job.
I'm so glad I waited! I would have kicked myself if I'd found these in ON while wearing the ones from Endless.
Have you found any fun Spring deals???

1 comment:
Those are super cute! I heart Old Navy!
Post a Comment