Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SAG Awards; Glee Style

Again, I'm probably a bit late on this... but again, I don't actually watch the awards shows.  I just wait to see Fashion Police the next night so I can see what everyone is wearing.  And my Glee girls looked awesome... again.


Let's start with my fave: Brittany AKA Heather Morris.  She's wearing Ramona Keveza... which I've obviously never heard of.  Regardless, she looks phenomenal.  I cannot believe how gorgeous she is.  I don't know what else to say about it. 

Work it girl.

Dianna Agron did a completely different look than she did at the Golden Globes, and I loved this one just as much.  She's in vintage Chanel, and while I'm not super crazy about that length, I get that its vintage... so its supposed to look a bit different.  Waist up; perfect.  I love her hair and makeup!

Haute.
Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta.  I don't know anything about designers, but I do know that I love Oscar de la Renta.  And I love Lea.  This is so different than the beautiful ball gowns I love her in, but it is equally as awesome. 

Girl looks good.
Amber Riley looks AMAZING!!!  Her dress is actually a wedding dress that she had re-styled for the red carpet.  The Fashion Police named her "Best Dressed" of the night and I think I might have to agree. 

Love!!!
Didn't I say last time that Jenna Ushkowitz always looks like she's headed to the prom?  This Badgley Mischka dress is really pretty, but it totally looks like a prom dress.  I just think she could do so much better.  The hair, jewelry, and makeup are all wrong... in my super professional opinion.


Alright, you all know I love love love Jayma Mays.  But I have been so disappointed in her red carpet looks!  And, is it just me or does her head look really really really big in this photo???

No bueno.
Alright, I don't expect Jane Lynch to be a fashionista, but I really think she's been making some strange choices.  I just wish she would do something age-appropriate and a bit more elegant.  Maybe a black satin track suit?  With rhinestones?  No?  Whatev...

Horror.

And... because we all like a bit of eye candy... Chord Overstreet:


I wanna be a billionaire... so freakin' bad.
Yea Glee!  Glee kids, hooray!  I'm just so happy to see them on the red carpet... and I can't wait to see them this weekend after the Super Bowl!!!

Red Carpet Extra Credit:  My bid for biggest psycho on the red carpet?  Winona Ryder ---> WITHOUT A DOUBT!  Girlfriend wore a dress from the Alberta Ferretti wedding collection.  I know I just said Amber Riley looked amazing in her dress, which was technically a wedding dress, but she had it restyled.  Winona just showed up in a wedding dress.  Girlfriend looked like a damn crazy woman.

Crazy Sauce.
Let me hear it!  Who was on your best and worst list from this year's SAG Awards?!

2 comments:

Lauren Grier said...

Jayma Mays looks like Giada de Laurentis. HUGE head.

Best dressed for sure is Heather Morris. Worst dressed is Jane Lynch. I'm sorry but your an Ellen type not a Portia de Rossi type. Maybe her gay-dar is confused.

And yes, Chord Overstreet really is that hot in person. Girl Scouts honor.

Krista said...

I love Glee!! When are new episodes going to come back??