Every time I go to BRGR I take pictures and intend to blog about it because I love love love it so much. Well, today is the day... finally. BRGR has been in the Village for over a year now and it is still quite the hot-spot. They claim to be a "modern burger joint" in the neighborhood, and I'm just so glad they chose my neighborhood as their residence!
Sunday night we girls met up for some dinner and catching up with Mrs. Burley who was in town for a quick visit.
I usually order beer at BRGR, but when I arrived everyone had a glass of wine. I'm a big fan of peer pressure so I ordered a glass of wine and made some comment about how we were having a classy night out. I'm pretty sure our waiter made fun of me for the rest of the night about how "classy" I was. Nice.
The BRGR menu is pretty awesome. Not only do they have a million different burgers, they have a whole selection of "snacks" such as Blue Cheesy Chips, Fried Asparagus, and Fried Pickles. The sides are the best, especially the onion straws. I've never tried the truffle tater tots, but I've heard great things.
I always order the same thing: The Portabella Mushroom Sandwich: marinated and grilled, bistro cheese, English cucumbers, watercress salad, on toasted ciabatta. It is so messy and so delicious.
| My favorite Jaime!!! |
I'm running the full, Jaime & Katy (and Mr. Burley: not pictured) are running the half, and Meg and Kait (hopefully Kait) are our entourage; in charge of making signs and cheering loud.
Check out BRGR if you are all about burgers, fried things, and being really classy! And seriously, if you go you have to call me to come along! I live right up the street and am super offended when I hear of people going without me. :)
2 comments:
Love BRGR, we tried to go last Friday and people were being crazy and standing outside in the cold waiting for tables. I'm not that crazy, so we went to The Moose.
We like to frequent Blanc in Mission Farms b/c it's closer for us, actually we're heading there tonight, but I think I prefer BRGR. I need to try that sandwich!!
I miss my pretty friends!!! Can't wait for The Big D!!!
Post a Comment