Friday, February 25, 2011

Husband of the Year

I haven't shared a Jamie-Drew conversation in a long time.  That's because there haven't been many Jamie-Drew conversations for awhile.  He's gone.  He's at work.  All. The. Time.  We don't see a lot of him around here lately. 

That doesn't mean I can't harass him with the details of my life via email though.  One particular email I sent this week was very dramatic important.  I had just received an email from a person (who shall remain nameless... because I don't know who reads this stuff) which requested me to do something which made me throw up in my mouth feel slightly uncomfortable. 

I freaked out and emailed Drew immediately for advice.  That email went something like this:

"OMG OMG OMG.  You will not believe what just happened!!!  Blah blah blah.  La la la la la.  Drama drama drama.  Can you believe that?  OMG.  What am I going to do???  WTF WTF WTF?!?!?  How am I going to get out of this?!?!"

Drew, always good with the advice, sent this one line response:

"Tell him you are allergic to douchery."

Ahh Drew.  Always good with the advice.  Clearly someone is too busy reading financial statements and doing whatever it is auditors do to take my serious problems seriously.  I guess I should just count my blessings that I haven't been audited yet this busy season.

I have however, been punched in the face.


Don't mess with that guy during busy season.  He is gr-umpy! 

Love you Drew!!!

1 comment:

Lauren Grier said...

I feel ya friend! Mr.B has been M.I.A. these past couple of months. I swear sometimes I married myself.

Okay, so what's with picture?