Mr. Gibson and I celebrated a day early since Valentine's Day is on the list of official holidays that McGladrey takes from me every year. Others on the list include my birthday, Drew's birthday, and our anniversary. I'm waiting for the announcement that Drew will be sent out of town for Christmas next year. Bitter much?
Anyways! We headed to my most favorite breakfast spot, Eggct., in hopes that there would be a repeat of last year's Valentine's Day Special of Red Velvet Pancakes. Nope. No red velvet.
The Valentine's special was chocolate pancakes with raspberries. As amazing as that sounds, I couldn't take my eyes off the other special: Nutella Banana French Toast Sandwich. What the...
Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. OMG. This was seriously the best thing I've ever eaten. Ever.
Ever. Ever. Ever.
It was so flipping amazing. I ate the whole thing. It was so good. It was definitely more like a dessert than a breakfast... which makes sense as to why I liked it so much. So so good!!! I'd try to recreate it at home, but I'm not allowed to keep Nutella in the house because it has some crazy power over me and I can't not eat it on everything. Silly Nutella powers.
Back on the home front... Drew surprised me with
Season 2 of Glee!!! French toast... Glee... Drew really knows the way to my heart. I don't need silly things like flowers... oh wait...
He surprised me with purple tulips too! Yes, now I'm bragging.
Wow. That guy really went all out. What a great guy. It's a shame he's not around more often. Now, who wants to come over for a Glee marathon?
4 comments:
Uh I want to come over for a Glee Marathon! Drew has no idea he just made us ALL happy. :)
Sooooo jealous! Drew did a great job!
Clearly that's an invite for Cade and I, right? :)
OMG, those pancakes look divine! I LOVE Glee! I can't get the Warblers song "I love you" out of my head. Ba Ba Bahhhh Da Da! :)
Post a Comment