How come girls always dress up all skanky on Halloween? I'm not a fan. What am I a fan of? Biggest Loser!!!
Meg and I watch every week and text each other... usually about how we're eating pasta or baking cookies. So we decided to pay homage to our favorite show for Halloween this year... in the form of Blue Team VS Black Team.
| Blue Team. |
| Black Team. |
| Blue Team loves each other! |
| Drew needed a little assistance. |
| Ghetto Booty. |
| Me likey. |
| Me likey very much. |
| Game face. |
| I swear I'm wearing pants. Maybe I should take back what I said about skanky costumes. |
| Subway sandwiches and Britta water. |
| Blue VS Black. |
| No hands! |
| "Last Chance Workout!!!" |
| Cheeseballs!!! |
| Jello Shots. |
| Mmmm... cheeseballs! |
| How many can you fit in your mouth? |
| Hostess: Captain Jack Sparrow. |
| OMG. Meg brought pumpkin flavored beer!!! |
| Dance Party!!! |
| He loves me. |
| We had way too much fun. |
| Twink. |
| Umm... I found a chopstick in my stuffing. Kinda weird. |
| Tele-tubby karate man. |
| You motor-boating son of a B. |
| We don't need no stinking patches. |
| If you want my body and you think I'm sexy... |
| I never saw that movie... |
| Kait wants in on the Biggest Loser action. |
| MEGGY!!! |
| Dance dance like its the last last night of your life life. |
| Karate chop! |
| Oh no. |
| Love. |
| Showing off her Strongs. |
| You are not the Biggest Loser. |
3 comments:
Pretty sure I missed that entire photo shoot! Super fun night.
So impressed with your costumes. I laughed throughout this entire post. Awesome photos. Hilarious.
Dude, your costumes were awesome! My favorite picture is the one with the twinkie....nice!
Post a Comment