We gave presentations today in Foods class over an exotic fruit or vegetable of our choice. I chose rambutan. Don't know what that is? It looks like this:

I took that picture as part of the assignment was to supply the class with a photo of our fruit or veggie. Well, since I actually hunted down the little rascals, I kind of felt like the photo was unnecessary. But then I remembered how much the perros like to be part of my class presentations. So I took more pictures for the class:

Yes, I am a crazy dog lady. But isn't it kind of endearing after I admit to it? I just love those furries so much and want the world, or at least my class-mates, to enjoy them too. And honestly, I think the teacher probably appreciates my efforts. I mean, I searched the city for these dang little fruits and the guy who did mango couldn't even bring one in. Hello, they sell those at Price Chopper. For that, you deserve another picture.
Ari says, "Give me the rambutan!"

Our next presentation is on a foreign country and their food culture. I chose Spain, obviously, because I have pictures of me in Spain
eating drinking. The only problem is, the puppies weren't around when I was in Spain so it is going to be tricky to work them into the Power Point. Any suggestions? Anyone know how to photo shop a Boxer onto a booze cruise?
1 comment:
i am so excited to see these pictures bc i was introduced to that fruit here! for the life of me i can't remember what it is in spanish. all i know is that it was a lot of work to eat a little bit of fruit! be expecting a picture of that on a post of mine soon. and by soon i mean that since it takes ten minutes to upload one photo it may be a while. miss you!!!!
Post a Comment