Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Things to do in Paris

I've got Paris on my mind.  And that doesn't just mean I'm thinking about wine. 

I found this lovely article from Time about 10 things to do in Paris.  Pictures are stolen from there too.



Paris City Guide Arc de Triomphe
1. Arc de Triomphe



Paris City Guide Le Fumoir
2. Le Fumoir



Paris City Guide Musee de l
3. Musée de l'Orangerie



Paris City Guide Shakespeare and Company Bookshop
4. Shakespeare & Company Bookshop



Paris City Guide Institut du Monde Arabe
5. Institut du Monde Arabe



Paris City Guide Centre Pompidou
6. Centre Pompidou



Paris City Guide nightlife
7. Paris After Dark



Paris City Guide Piscine Josephine Baker
8. Piscine Josephine Baker



Paris City Guide Montmartre Walk
9. Montmartre Walk



Paris City Guide Shopping in the Marais
10. Shopping in the Marais

Now, I can't promise I'll try all of these things out... but I will absolutely report back to you about some kind of experience in Paris.  It will probably have to do with champagne.  I hope I'm drinking champagne as you are reading this.

No comments: