Sweet Summer Time! It's the best time of the year! This summer is going to be b-usy! We have lots going on so I know the time will just fly by.
Towards the end of the school year, one of my students was telling me about how she and another girl made a "summer bucket list". I was intrigued, so I asked what was on this list. It included things like "pull an all-nighter" and "decorate white Vans with sequins and jewels". Sounds like someone's been reading the Baby Sitter's Club.
Although I won't be designing my own shoes, I did decide that I should make a bucket list for summer! Here it is; the top 10 things I'll be making sure to do this summer.
1. Try 3 new brunch spots.
2. Find a fun new patio to drink on with Katy.
3. Drag Queen Bingo @ Hamburger Mary's!
4. Practice my gluten-free baking.
5. Bake 3 pies... traditional or gluten-free.
6. Sew a new skirt with the pattern a student made for me.
7. Finally eat at Port Fonda.
8. Practice swimming at the PV pool. Successfully swim 6 laps in a row without drowning.
9. Try 3 new vegan recipes and actually do a {Meatless Monday} post.
10. Go to the downtown farmers' market.
Needless to say, my summer plans mostly revolve around eating... and drinking. What can I say? I've got priorities.
What's on your summer bucket list?
1 comment:
Count me in for #s 1,2,3, and 7.
Post a Comment