Class. Is. Over.
Forever.
Wait wait wait... I mean, I'm going to be teaching... so I guess class will never officially be over... since I'll be spending the rest of my life there... but you know what I mean. I certainly don't plan on writing anymore 39 page papers. Ever.
So for the next week and three days I am officially on SUMMER VACATION!!! I know, right? Let's get crazy.
Being that I want to do like a good teacher and not waste a single second of my vacation, I've compiled a list of things I'd like to do on this oh-so-long break. Watch out productivity, I'm coming for ya.
- Wear
anthe 80's prom dress and party the night away on a bus with a stripper pole. - Pretend I'm getting married and register at Crate & Barrel.
- Actually cook something for dinner, photograph it, and write a dang Meatless Monday post.
- Blog about something besides what I ate for dinner.
- Bake something fantastic. Maybe two things.
- Have a make-shift fashion show with Brooke.
- Ride in a boat. And like it.
- Write a letter of complaint to the nice folks at Budweiser for discontinuing the Party Pack and thereby ruining my summer vacation.
- Read books whose titles do not include the words discipline, motivation, curriculum, pedagogy, assessment, literacy.
- Have a chic flick movie marathon.
- Scrunchie sewing/wearing with Meggy.
- Clean... something. Yes. Clean something.
- Drink wine... maybe while cleaning something.
- Don't write 39 page term papers. No papers.
5 comments:
Can't wait to visit our boots :)
Drinking wine & Cleaning go hand in hand. Literally. Glass-o-wine in one and a toilet brush in the other. It's way more fun that way, just don't confuse your hands :)
Yay! I am so glad you're finished! Love the list, but may I add that you must take me to Trader Joes next weekend sometime? Please????
And....WTF Budweiser? That not nice!
Add Red Fox margarita to the list. The 32 oz. kind that comes in a to go cup.
Yay! Can't wait to participate in a few of these items with you. Or maybe you could just bake before I get there... I'll drink the wine.
Post a Comment