Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happily Ever After

Wedding season continued this weekend with my lovely friend Melinda marrying one of the nicest/coolest/awesomest guys I know.  This was by far one of the most unique and beautiful weddings I've ever been to.  The entire evening was a perfect picture of what a fun-loving couple Nick & Melinda are.

I chose a terrible location for picture taking at the outdoor ceremony.  I'm pretty sure I was leaning and sweating all over the gal sitting next to me, trying to get a good shot.  I have no shame.

Beautiful Bridesmaid Dresses!

Maid of Honor/Twinny.

All the bridesmaids.

Melissa was all smiles the whole night.

Ring Bearers... so cute!!!

Flower girl refused to keep going.  Hilarious.

Bride & FOB/Bob!

They wrote their own vows.  And they were awesome.

Those shoes!

Pretty sure that's Batman on top of the best cake I've ever eaten.

The programs included a word search which kept these two entertained.

The next couple on the list!

Meggy showing off her super cool camera again.

Looks like someone's been a drama queen!

Them again. :)

Scrunchy pose.

Mr. & Mrs. Roumas.

Scrunchy free.

Love love love.

Mrs. Roumas going Gibbystyle.

Practicing the clap song.  This is a bad idea.

Lots more love.

Singing... badly.

The clap song went relatively well.  That's not saying much.

Paparazzi!

Ended the night with sparklers!

Drew's sparkler burnt out.

Booze & fireworks don't mix.

My pretty friends!

Someone told me to put my hand on my hip to avoid the fat arm... I'm still working on it.

More drama.

Kait & LP... being dramatic.

Don't know... but I really like their dresses!

Keeping up with the Joneses.

G-Phi Love... and some sparklers.

She's up to no good.

Love you friend!
Hmmm... what else did I miss?  Well, their was a huge pitcher of sangria at the bar.  How do you think that made me feel?  Good.  Yes.  Very good.  Drew was super pleased at the buffet which included sliders and crab rangoon.  The decorations were fab.  There was a live band during the ceremony.  I'm pretty sure there is a music video being made and I sure can't wait to see it.  Melissa wrote a hilarious yet thoughtful poem for her maid of honor speech.  Also, the ultimate good time at a wedding: the photo booth.  Always fun.

All in all, the wedding was absolutely fantastic.  Every detail reflected the couple's personalities and they did an amazing job of really making the guests a part of the celebration. 

Wishing Nick & Melinda a happy happy Happily Ever After.  Congratulations!!!

No comments: