Monday, January 24, 2011

You've Won An Oven Mitt!

Name that movie.

Thanks everyone for entering the giveaway and sharing your hilarious stories.  I seriously had so much fun reading them.  There's some crazy stuff that happens online. 

So, without further ado... the winner of the Running Journal/Men's Health Report*/Batch of cookies is...

Kaitlin said...
I too am lured by the cookies. I experienced a buying mishap today actually, only I was the lucky person in it. Some other unfortunate Kaitlyn purchased some tickets from Amtrak online, and the genius (who puts a Y in Kaitlin?) managed to give them the wrong email address. Waiting in my inbox today are roundtrip tickets from Kalamazoo, MI to Dearborn, MI leaving on January 21st. How about I give you the tickets, and you give me the cookies. Not only do these tickets have an $80 value, but there appears to be a snack car on this baby. And it's a train!
January 20, 2011 9:03 PM

Congratulations Kaitlin! You were chosen at Random as the winner!!! Let me know what kind of cookies you want! Or I can just buy you a bag of chocolate covered Oreos if you want. Either way, I'm eating half.  And you can keep that ticket to Kalamazoo.  No way am I going anywhere north of here.  Now if you had a train ticket to Austin, Texas... that would be a different story.



If you didn't win, don't feel too bad.  Please know that you're always invited over to hang out and watch Mean Girls II and eat cookies with me.

*Totally caught Drew flipping through the "Who Ever Dreamed You Could Get So Big So Fast!" report.  I told him if he wanted to find out how to get that big, he needed to enter the drawing. 

3 comments:

Just Jana said...

Well, congrats Kaitlin. Dang her, she's a good story teller. :)

Lauren Grier said...

Boo..you whore.

Kaitlin said...

I seriously checked like seven times last night to see if I won! I would like any cookie with frosting, or even just a tub of frosting, and we can share. I am so excited!