Drew recently decided he was fed up with the heinous puppy breath in our house. He's taken matters into his own hands and started brushing the doggy teeth on a regular basis.
While I'm still not sure how beef-flavored toothpaste is any better than their normal kibble/butt hole breath, I do enjoy watching the tooth brushing go down.
 |
| Brush 'em brush 'em brush 'em. |
Ari is super funny when it comes to grooming. He knows its coming and I think he feels like he should rebel against it, but then he ends up liking it... so he isn't really sure how to feel about the whole thing.
 |
| Mmm... delicious! |
Who doesn't enjoy a good beef-flavored brushing?
 |
| "I don't know what to think about that." |
Mya on the other hand, loves any form of attention... especially when it is beef-flavored attention.
 |
| Beefy. |
 |
| Nom nom nom. |
 |
"Now I will get a boyfriend for sure!"
|
We found puppy mouthwash at PetSmart. How do you think that works???
1 comment:
Just yesterday, the vet gave us a talking-to about the state of Mischa's teeth. She's only three but her teeth are way bad, apparently. We're going to have to have them professionally cleaned, at least this once (which involves general anesthesia, boo) but she also said just putting a paste of baking soda and water on a washcloth and rubbing it on with our fingers will help a lot. We got a doggie toothbrush and it was not well-received with our pack...
Post a Comment