I'm sure I'm a bit late on my fashion commentary here, but better late than never, right? For the record I didn't actually watch the Golden Globes. I'm not big into awards shows, but I love to see what people are wearing. I was especially excited to see what my Glee gals were wearing!
 |
| Amber Riley |
I thought Amber looked amazing. The dress was beautiful and she carried herself fabulously. Work it, girl.
 |
| Jenna Ushkowitz |
I've never been a fan of Jenna's style, and this dress reminded me a bit too much of my Junior year prom dress. Not a fan.
 |
| Heather Morris (!) |
Stop it. Brittany S. Pierce is gorgeous and that dress is stunning! So fun to see her in something other than a Cheerio's uniform.
 |
| Dianna Agron |
This is by far my favorite look of all the Glee gals. I love the dress. I love the hair. This look is so classic and beautiful. Love!
 |
| Lea Michele AKA Glee Barbie |
Okay, I know Lea got a lot of crap for this dress, but I freakin love it! I was so happy to see so many starlets wearing pink on the red carpet, and I think Lea's over-the-top dress was perfect for her. Joan Rivers made some comment on Fashion Police about her being a fake bitch. I'm fine with that. And I'd probably dress like Barbie if I were going to be on the red carpet too.
 |
| Mark Salling ---> Hot! |
Other looks I loved from the red carpet:
 |
| Emma Stone |
I heard talk of this dress being too old for Emma. I loved it. Loved it. Again with the pink. Jess & I discussed and we think Emma is super wonderful and could fill any roll that is given to Lindsay Lohan. And she'd do it with a bit of class.
 |
| Olivia Wilde (?) |
I have no idea who Olivia Wilde is, but I love her dress. Yes, it also looks a little prom-ish. I don't care. It's fancy. Fancy fancy fancy.
 |
| Claire Danes |
More pink! I love when stars can make such a simple dress look amazing. Claire is beautiful in pink.
 |
| Carrie Underwood |
More sparkles. Carrie looks stunning. If I liked her hair more she might take Dianna's place as best dressed on my list.
And there you have it... my professional fashion opinion.
Who topped your "Best Dressed" list from the Golden Globes???
3 comments:
I totally love sparkles too. I vote Anne Hathaway for Best Dressed. Love those sparkles.
I LURVE this post. I also love Britany S. Pierce's whole look, ah-ma-zing.
I love Emma Stone. Although, I do miss her red hair.
Post a Comment