Whoa this year went by quick, right? Seems like just yesterday I was making big plans for fast running and going back to school. Let's have a look-see back on the last year and how I did on all those goals/resolutions.
Resolution #1: Run faster. Well, I PR'd in a half marathon by about 2 minutes. So I guess this one was fulfilled. However, all that fast running set me up for a bum knee and no fall racing. So it doesn't really feel like I accomplished a lot in the area of running. Maybe next year?
Resolution #2: Be more organized, get good grades. I'm not so sure about the organization part, but I rocked the grades this year. School has actually been such a good thing for me. I know I run around like a crazy person and talk about how busy I am (I'm not really), but I think I need that kind of "stress" to keep me sane.
Resolution #3: Debt free, stop spending money. We paid off Drew's car which was kind of a huge deal. Now we put that money towards my newly acquired student loans so that by the time I get out of school *hopefully* we will be able to pay them off in one fell swoop and get to be debt free again. As for the not spending money, I need to get back on that bandwagon.
Resolution #4: Vacations: Whoa. I totally blew this one. I listed like 4 mini-vacations we were going to take: Nashville, Kentucky, Skiing, and a float trip. Nada. Not one of those trips came to fruition. Lame.
Resolution #5: Something about Eclipse: Okay, this one wasn't really a resolution... more like something I was looking forward to in the year 2010. Don't freak out when I say this: I'm kind of over it. Like... I don't really know when the next movie comes out and I don't really care either. I guess vampires & werewolves are so last year.
Resolution #6: Start eating clean: Although we definitely don't eat "clean" all the time, I think we've really cleaned up our eating this year. We eat a lot less processed foods and eat a lot more whole, natural, real food. I still bake way too many cookies, cakes, and whatnot, but overall I'd say we've made real progress. Go us!
So there you have it... a somewhat productive year. I really love that I recorded stuff on the blog... because usually by this time of the year I have absolutely no idea what resolutions I made the prior year.
How about you? How'd you do in 2010?
1 comment:
Friend I would say you did pretty darn good! And I agree about vampires being so last year...pale is way out.
Post a Comment