Oh I know! I'll bring Bud Light Lime! I love Bud Light Lime!
But... sometimes I like just a regular Bud Light. Maybe I should just get regular Bud Light.
But... it's summer. Summer is perfect for Bud Light Lime.
But... I really only like to drink like two of those at a time. Then what will I drink?
Maybe you should try something new.
Oh sure. Then I'll end up with some crap beer all weekend and my trip will be ruined. RUINED!
Stop being a drama queen and buy some damn beer.
3 comments:
Those party packs are great. As much as I like Bud Lt Lime I think the Wheat has more flavor. Although I think of it as more of a Fall beer. If you decide you like it I'llbring some to a K State tailgate party. Mom
Your mom is awesome.
Also, THAT party pack is awesome. Wow. It's almost as cool as the purple cans.
Best invention ever!!! The lake weekend was fabulous, which I think can be at least partly attributed the the party pack :)
Post a Comment