Saturday, May 8, 2010

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang

It may be my sole goal in life to support the E! Network. And to hang out with my super fun friends. You probably recognize Nicky & Laurie from the Britney concert last year. They came back in town this weekend to see Chelsea Handler!!!



We went out for dinner and drinks on the Plaza before the show. Nicky brought all the latest in Wichita/North West High gossip... in the form of notes:


Laurie thinks we all look super different from last year when we got together, but I think she's the only one. Nicky and I look the exact same.

Laurie's little sister and her friend Claire joined us. Morgan made us take shots. She's still in college, so she's still fun like that.

The show was at Starlight, and apparently we didn't get the memo that it was cold.


Chelsea came out in a Royal's jersey that said "Handler" on the back. She also came out with a cup of vodka.

We sent Mo to the gift shop in the middle of the show to get us jackets because it was SO cold. We thought they were white until we saw pictures and realized they were a lovely shade of lime green.


We gave Mo a lot of crap for picking out such ugly shirts:



No idea:


I love this picture of Laurie:


That's better:


Beers at Starlight? $8 each. Dang Starlight. But you can't really enjoy Chelsea Lately without a beer, right?


We maybe had a beer too many.


Nick tried to jump in Chelsea's limo after the show:

Nick Doggie-Dawg:

Heading back to the Plaza:


We got locked in the parking garage at the Holiday Inn and had to squeeze through the gate to get out:


Nicky broke the sign on her way through. Let's hope the cameras didn't catch that.


We didn't make it very far after the show. We were tired girls:


Tired but pretty girls:


Chelsea was hilarious. Funny. And dirty. She told a story about getting invited to a certain kind of (dirty) slumber party when she was little and I turned to Nicky and Laurie and said, "We didn't have slumber parties like that!" And they told me that yes, someone did host slumber parties like that. I just wasn't invited I guess. I'm pretty okay with that.

Such a fun night! I wish my friends lived closer so we could have these nights more often! Love you girls!!!

1 comment:

Nicky said...

LOVE IT!!!!!