- I'm overly obsessed with my dogs... like I assume most dog owners without children are about their furry kiddos.
- I think I am funnier than I probably am... its an inherited trait. Thanks Dad!
- I'm a Chemistry genius.
- People want to be just like me.
So, in my Chemistry class we each have to give a presentation sometime throughout the semester on certain topics. Somehow I was the last person to get the sign up sheet and had to give my presentation at the beginning of the semester on Iodine-123. Big snoozer. I put together a Power Point all about the amazing awesomeness of Iodine-123 (its an isotope used as a radiotracer in testing the Thyroid, in case you were wondering), but because I think I'm funny, and I'm obsessed with my dogs, I dedicated an entire slide to Ari and Mya and shared my love for them with the class. Our teacher is kind of a crazy cat lady, so she got a kick out of it.
Well, it seems I've started a trend. Now every time someone gives a presentation, they include information about their pet along with whatever thrilling Chemistry topic they've been assigned. I about peed my pants today when the Abercrombie wearing, frat-boy wannabe (this is community college, we don't have a Greek system) started his Polymer presentation with a picture of his 20 pound cat. Hilarious. I'm so proud to have encouraged my classmates to get in touch with their inner crazy dog (or cat) person!
1 comment:
you can't give a post like this without linking your presentation!
Post a Comment