Thursday, March 25, 2010

Techno Queen

So my camera is "broken". And I am super distressed because I just got this camera as a Christmas present and up until this weekend it was working beautifully.


I had tons of people looking at the camera, trying to figure out what was wrong with it. Some suggestions were that the pixels on the screen were low and the pictures would be fine once I transferred them to my computer. Nope, that wasn't it. Someone suggested I'd knocked the lens out of place or dropped the camera... sounds like something I'd do... but I've been really careful with it! I promise!


This morning I decided I'd call a camera shop today to take it in and get it looked at. Before Drew left I told him all about my camera woes. It went like this:


Me: "Dr-rew! My camera is br-roken!!!" (possibly said is slightly whiny voice)
Drew: "What's wrong with your camera?"
Me: "My pictures keep coming out all blurry on one side!!!"
Drew: "Sounds like you smudged the lens."
Me: Blank stare.
Drew: "Did you smudge the lens?"
Me: Run to my purse, grab camera, wipe lens with my shirt, take picture of the ever-patient husband.

Huh. I guess I smudged the lens. Good thing I didn't take it to the camera shop.

2 comments:

Trophy Wife said...

God that Drew is a genius! Thank goodness it wasn't something serious!

Nicole said...

Ha! That totally sounds like something I would do.