Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I AM LOVED.

Sometimes I complain. A lot. And sometimes I'm a drama queen. A lot. So ever since I've been back in school I've been running around like a crazy person talking about how busy I am. My lovely husband, who is in the middle of busy season and hasn't had a day off in a month, never utters a single complaint. He's so great.

This week was especially busy; its the week before Spring Break (!!!) so all of my teachers are trying to cram in tests and projects before we leave. Last night when I got home from work I walked in to find this:


Drew knew I'd been stressed so he surprised me by making dinner! Awwwwww!!!!

Spaghetti & Meatballs:


Yummo:


Thanks Drew!!! You're the best husband ever!!! Love love love you!!!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Husband of the Year. Good work!

Miss you!