Brooke and I love the blog Skinny Runner and usually spend a good portion of our run talking about her and how much we love her and how fast she is. She is super fast. She also takes lots of pictures of herself, which I totally find hilarious. So before our run I made Brooke play "Skinny Runner" with me by doing self portraits. We're cool like that.
And while we probably won't ever be as fast as Skinny Runner (She BQ'd on her first marathon!!!), we did run pretty fast for us today. 10 miles in 1 hour 25 minutes and 21 seconds. Sweet!
Our first race is the Rock the Parkway Half Marathon on March 27th in Kansas City. So if anyone wants to make big signs and cheer us on... do it! We also ask that you also bring candy. We like to eat candy when we run.
4 comments:
So...why do I look like I have to pee in the first two pics? Seriously!
maybe skinny runner got the idea from you because i recall a similar photo shoot we took a few years ago in our track suits. funny thing about that photo was that neither of us were really runners yet!
Brooke, pretty sure you did have to pee.
Kait, how did we have all that fun before digital cameras???
Haha, I love your blog! :) Are you ladies doing the Nike Women's Marathon by chance? :)
Post a Comment