Friday, March 19, 2010

Love Sucks

I haven't done a running tip in a while, so here's one: Don't eat rich, creamy foods (such as Carbonara) the night before a long run. Mine reappeared 5 miles into my 12 mile run this morning. I apologize to all the people passing by 71st and Nall who were subjected to me puking on the side of the road.

In more pleasant news, I finished my run (after stopping at home to rinse my mouth out) in a respectable 1:45:22. I can't wait to race next week!!!

4 comments:

Trophy Wife said...

Wow! I like that you labeled this one FAIL. Hilarious. Good tip. And awesome time.

Kaitlin said...

when i started throwing up while running, i did a little research online. i stumbled upon this gem of advice:

tis better to throw up than to give up.

welcome to the club :)

Anonymous said...

Just thinking about running 12 miles makes me feel like I have to throw up. Good for you and all your running success!

Brooke said...

Oops, you are just like Bryan in the St. Patricks Day Run! Nice job on finishing despite having issues. I only got in 10 on the treadmill tonite during the game. But, at least I was able to run them fast in 1:23 because I was so nervous! Can't wait till Saturday, but I think it might rain :(